Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sewing Productivity Project

Oops -- I forgot I have two big non-sewing-related projects going on this week, so I'll have to wait another week to join in the sewing productivity fun. But, head on over to Tilly and the Buttons and join in the fun without me. I'll catch up with you later! :)

So far, I have two projects ready to be finished: an apron from a kit and a skirt that I cut out while my dear professor and engineer hubby and I were watching a movie. We enjoy watching movies together, and I want to use some of that time for cutting out projects to increase my productivity. However, we were watching a movie in which the clothes and scenery were almost better than the story, and I found it hard to look at my work and the screen, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else progresses.

2 comments:

  1. I have to add that I think this one is my favourite of your blogs!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Sara to another (with the H) thanks!

    ReplyDelete