Monday, March 28, 2011

Love at Last Sight -- Wonderful Book.

I received a review copy of Love at Last sight; Deepening Your Relationship, 30 Days to Grow and Deepen Your Relationship. While I'm not required to write a positive review, this is one that I will rave about. I've already been telling my friends how much I'm enjoying it, and I've already shared a quote from the book with a dear friend.

The book suggests that you take 3 or so close relationships and spend four weeks giving those relationships focused attention. The book walks you through the process. It also gives a web site, which offers supplementary helps.

Who of us wouldn't benefit from taking 3 of our close relationships to a deeper level? All of us have good intentions of really loving those who are closest to us. Yet, the business of life can so easily crowd out our best intentions. This book provides inspiration to help us put our intentions into practice. I recommend this book to any person, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment